Tuesday, August 3, 2010

What time is it

I've been sleeping a lot lately =p

And It's annoying because I lost a lot of time and I'm a little worried about it. Cam yesterday I went home after 5pm, showered, eat, and I was tired so I fell asleep early~ Woke up somewhere after 11 then a few hours later fell asleep again~ My body woke me up aroud 8-ish today, got up, turned off the lights then continued with my sleep~ and I ended up bangun akhir lagi tadi at 2pm -_-

Sooooo~ Total I think aku tidur 12hours+ =/ It's nothing plg but it's been happening daily mcm unnecessary sleep bah~ Tidur yg awal2 atu acceptable jua psl naleh but then yg later2 atu wah~

Now I'm kinda feeling down, psal I don't know what to do~ I'm so lost in time =p Psal rasanya macam pukul 10 pagi mseh and my engine alum panas~ And I haven't done anything yet so ntah ngapa pelik rasanya~ The house sunyi, mum, Mia and dad jalan~ sis and bro dlm bilik~ I feel so alone~ seh! =p

I should do something so bye! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment