Sunday, August 15, 2010

Siput turbo ♥


Finally done with it =)

Made another banner, haven't done one for quite some time~ Yth rusty sikit =p Lupa apa cana :D I made it simple psal I was tired and recently cani sja style ku buat =p Yth~ sorry girls if inda satisfying~ If inda mau buat sendiri =p haha!! Nadawah 0=)

So Siput turbo was actually our class pnya pe team last year =) My team actually~ there were two teams and that other one I think was called dragon of R~ =p Geek eh~ haha!! ;) Nadawah~ 0=)

Neway for some reason people like that name =p seh! prasan~ haha!! But banarwah~ I mean smua urg namanya cawir2 including us lah~ but since kami snail mcm nature so yea ;) Ramai yg terharu yg kami mseh sanggup mengingatkan akan binatang lain :D Inda plg bnar tu~ the last part~ or second last ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment