Friday, August 6, 2010

It's all in good hands

Wireless capability arh my laptop rusak rupanya!!~ ='D

Switched it off and it's off then when I switched it on the wireless maseh off

Aww... how sweet~ The wireless malu2 :)

Then the air-conditioner in my room is being humble!~ =')

Switched it off and it's off then when I switched it on, on plg for a few minutes then humble cia nda mau show cool2 and off cia sendiri, hilang cool nya tarus

Aww... how sweet~ The air-cond inda mau cool2 :)

Also my watch buat aku terharu~ =')

Ya slalu main hide-and-seek~ So anytime when I need to check the time nda nampak the numbers!~ =D

It's all gone, balik2 hampas baru ada nampak :D And sometimes ea restart the time...

Aww... how sweet, my watch kan main2 with me =)

Awesome eyh!! =) I can so take care of my stuff ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment