Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Company of Myself

Been playing this game for the past hour =) It's ranked no4 on the "Ten games that make you think about life" list :D I stumbled upon it -again :) stumbleupon is a really good site if you have nothing to do =p and it's also a good place to stumble upon stuff that's based on your interest =) That's how I find most of... uhm... what I found =D

Don't underestimate the game!!

Because I did =p haha! And wahh~ Siuk rupanya! =D

And it's also sad =') I dunno why the smiley before ane yg senyum menangis patutnya ---> ='( <---

Haha!! =p OK! Menyeleweng~ ;p

But I mean mcm the game is really simple, ganya challenging and mcm it has this story mcm a really short simple one but ada effect wah~ Mcm sad eyh ='( That's why I love it =D


If you hate puzzle, then uhm maybe you might not like this game as much as I do =p Because even if mcm simple, but banar~ challenging! =p and now I'm stuck on this one ='( sedih eh~ I wanna know the whole story =/

Help please~ Anyone? =(

"Bend time in this sad, philosophical platformer to solve the puzzles. The game play is tricky and challenging but it is the story and introspective ambience that really make this game. Play The Company of Myself here."

No comments:

Post a Comment