Monday, August 9, 2010

Pokes

Women: Have you heard of Mona Lisa?
Girl: Yea
Women: You're like her, laughing and crying at the same time

Okay~ That was actually a conversation between me and Miss Norchua =( I wasn't planning on crying~ Entah~ But I did, twice actually on that day~ The first was when we went into the audi and as I feared Syaf told me it was her last day there, well actually last Saturday was her last day but she came that day because ada kn di settle~

It was mengajut~ Awal2 shock sja, I mean I was kinda expecting it then saw Nad and ea pun cm remindkn that it was her last day yth start sana nda tahan~ Watery cia eyes ku =p I don't know why~ Okay maybe I do know but I don't know how to say it~

Hbs the scholar thinggy then went back to class~ Saw Syaf waiting outside and then lagi tarus watery my eyes =p I really think my eye's tap water ane rusak wah~ Sensitive wah recently~ Anyway, yea~ I cried, I didn't talk much psal I was speechless~ I'm not mad btw =) It's just weird~ Mcm ntah~ =p

"anyway, farewell buddy!
goodluck in everything you do,
any problem, you know how to contact me,
where to look for me"

I took that quote form Nad =')
So macam I know suspend~ I mean you're not leaving town, mcm just tukar school but still!~ Our schedule won't be the same, we won't have the same free time, holidays, and all that =( You'll have school till Friday, we have school on Sats, then you'll have to be back in school by Sunday evening so yea =/

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you
Until we meet again!

Be well, do good work, and keep in touch =)

No comments:

Post a Comment