Sunday, August 15, 2010

On the walls I say


O level oral will start next week! Tomorrow in fact =O

I like to think of it as the official opening of our 'blah' month :D

I want to change! =) It's easier said than done~ I know~ Imma start studying! Maybe~ =p I dunno, but I know for sure that I should~ But it's kinda hard right now to do that, I'm a mess! My room is a mess~

I've been thinking of renovating it since last month and hopefully I will be doing just that SOON! =)

And I will try my best NOT to ruin it within a week :D Because you see, my room is the messiest in the house, running champion for five years =p And even if it was neat and clean, within a week it's a mess -again!

I actually figured out why I'm always like that :)

So yea~ Changes will be made, hopefully~ I'll clean my room, but I actually planned on doing a project on it :D I'm seriously thinking of redecorating them! =) I already have some ideas in mind, and I have the freedom to do anything with my room so I think I'm gonna go with it this time :D

I won't paint my wall =p I don't feel like I need to, I like it the way it is, sky blue~ calms me :) But I might treat em as my canvas this time ;p I'll probably do something with it, I'm not sure what yet =/ But I need some art on the walls for sure :D Gymah told me about this house that has the room hand-drawn with a marker =D


I'm considering it =)

Sooooo~ I have lots of ideas but people won't care~ they like to see it done than said ;p Wanna see the action~ so booooo~ aku pemalas :p That's why I'm challenging myself if I could do it within the period of a month! Before raya starts :D

Am not sure if I can do it~

But I will! =D

Woooh! =') Inspired eh~

No comments:

Post a Comment