Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A book like this

Angus and Julia Stone! Just found out about them today and :) :) :) :) awesome! Ada new artist to add dlm my ipod =p Which aku lama dah inda charge and ntah dimana kh now :D





Mcm depressing lagu2 yg ku suka ane =p 'Macam!' but inda~ Entah nda ku tau =p Psal the perisher, keane, the cranberries, owl city.................. lalalaa~ cemani2 musicnya :) I don't know why I like this kind of music =p Musicnya calming ah and lawa :) Sooo~ yea, maybe bnar plg nyaman utk bwa tdor =p Peduli ya! Me like =D

But the girl's voice mcm yg jenis Adele-ish~ which aku jrg suka =p But oklah ea and Adele~ tpkai plg ku jua :D and drg adi beradi =D Cool2~ I wiki-ed them and cam whoaaa ='D Interesting~ and drg Aussie lah~ so far I like2 them :)

Baru dngar 6 of their songs plg =) And I do like their MV jua =D

No comments:

Post a Comment