Thursday, June 10, 2010

See...

Woke up this morning feeling hungry :D So turun bwah and yea! Ada food =')

Slept at 2.30+am tadi, was planning on trying Dynasty Warrior I just downloaded or watch another movie before I sleep, but my right eye sakit cia balik, and if tutup mata sajuk rsanya =p so tempted cia kn tdor dlu~

Bila bangun td mcm barat rsnya kn buka, sdh dicheck ada this small bump on my eyelid along my lash line =/ arh right eye plg sja, so phew~ It's not a big deal, and I don't think it's noticeable plg jua since it's kinda small and I think it'll heal on its own anyway so mls kn layan :D

Things happened last night, things didn't happen last night, solved things last night =p

Haha! ;) Neway~ Syaf called, ooo~ it's been awhile, then dad asked what I did all these time, so I told him lh, tdor...then baru atu ea bls~ "kau ane Syimah ingath belajar, tdor th kau tu slama ane, hesh kau ane, cubath..."

Something like that, so hbs comment nya I added ...movie, laptop :D Haha!! Damit2 plg =p psal I'd be lying if I said sleeping sja, but he heard it plg jua~ So kna bagi 'the look' lagi, then lpas cia =p Mbah~ I'll try to start revising lh, next week 0=) After I clean up my room...

No comments:

Post a Comment