Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy feet


I watched this movie just now, well actually... I just woke up 'just now' =p Watched this movie before that. The last time ku liat was a few years ago kalee, and during that time knak2 mseh so lupa and liat pun cm nda brapa pham bnr :D Buang boring psal menunggu laptop td~ Kaka pkai and I just got back from school -_- apa 'skajap-skajap' nya ah!~ Ttdor menunggu...

But since lama dh ya nda pkai biarcia, aku baik sja 0=) And time liat crita ane td gila~ siuk rupanya =p haha!! Well andang plg siuk, but I mean now compare to dulu, my mind lagi mature ;) So baru th pham all the jokes!

So tadi aku jadi guest of honor ;) Dtg akhir sejam ke asrama~ D&T was supposed to start at 8.30, but luckily sir nda mrh, hehe!! Tapuk2 plg msuk workshop td tu :D I forgot to tell my parents ada skulah ah last night =/ Slalune -_- balik2 gtau dari msatu dh I have class mon-wed but mna jua kna ingati, mesti jua remind the day before~ pastu cam new info to them =(

I know I woke up exactly around 8.24-ish today =p haha!! Panic wahh td!! Then when kluar simpang ada cia urg mengusai jln~ and ada otw we met nene, ea kn kerumah so my mom signal2 yg she'll be back soon after hntar aku~ Gila~~~ betangguh ane wh, urg rushing... =(

D&T was ntah~~ I'm still a bit clueless on what to do and cam td I made a mistake ='( The drilling thing at first went well, pyh2 membuka the 'screw' but dapat! :D Woohoo~ cam Oooo~ Sir pun 'wah~ bagus Liyana' =p haha!! Skadar eyh! HAHA! Well biasaler noob ;) Then tukar lh the screw atu to a more 'suitable' one =)

Then time drilling atu the first 'block' was a success~ 0=) but then yg the second one kn kna drill ada this bau then soots then cam testuck =O skalinya time off the machine the 'screw' atu longgar ah!! APA! Fail eyh... something about hangus, panas..... Membuka 'ok' memasang 'ko'~ ='(

So sir cm biasa to the rescue, but before that I tried yg the block atu sma the rod, muat!! :D but then again longgar jua!! The hole luan bsar, so the part 'tukar screw to a more suitable one' atu pun aku fail ='( Luckily baru 2~ So the other 3 save =)

No comments:

Post a Comment