Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cool Ads

I found all these in my 'random' folder, saved it a few days/weeks ago?? I dunno, but I find it awesome at that time ;p and I still do~

Gila, I like berabis ads nya, cali~ :D If faham jua lah ;p


Paham?

Inda?

Booo~ No sense of humor eyh ;p haha, ok maybe the pic damit plg that's why inda nampak apa calinya :D I like the first one the best! Gila creative ;p haha! It's an ad for Orion telescope, and shows how much it can magnify blah blah, yth arh the '80x' magnification we can see the american flag is 'made in china' HAHA!

Okay, spoil eyh if kna explain ='(

Kay sambung sja 0=) The 2nd pham2 ler, inda plg logic tu ;p The third cali, I find it cawir ;p cm cool plg~ 'Spontex, super absorbent' nda nampak ah ='( Rugged, nda pyh lagi pkai tissue ane wah~ :D Mau cari nanti eh. 4th lbh jua if nda pham ah =p

No comments:

Post a Comment