Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jln2~ Cari barang~

Tuesday Miss Izzy nada~ So pretty much we did nothing =p Phew~ Ok usually I look forward kalier if bio, kalee ;p I think awu~ But since our current topic bagiku boring cm mls cia =p Neway my long lost interest came back that day =D Sudoku! haha! Okay~ cam lama dah ku nda main~ And c Far bwa the book and cam Oooo~ 8D So I challenged her one game but pyh~ psal one book sja and c gym cam -_- Aku minta bwa main kali sja ah~ Mnada aku ckp confirm manang =p Kau tu~ Psal kemarin ice challenge nda mau lps ;p

But tecabar jua rasanya psal c gym ckp aku nda dpt kh or something like that =p So while the rest of my class bising2~ gossip2~ aku diam................... Psal buat kotak for sudoku!! =D HAHA! Gila!! Nyaman rasanya, apa jua susah~ Dapat jua figured out how to play akhirnya :D Wuuuh! Skalinya drg yg around my table cam 'wah gila sanggup kau liy!' =p haha! Awuler~ mun sdh bnar2 kn main :D Satu buku pn satu buku lah~ Buat sendiri knkn ;) So minta the numbers arh c far, copied yg andang2 atu~ alum bth sorang2 kn ikut th jua ;p wooooooo~ awal2 nda mau :D

FifahJ dlu tu, susah2 ya membuat kutak yth nda sabar kn main aku buatkn sja~ then c gymah ikut jua~ and ea pn sama juanya pyh2 -_- buatkn jua~ Ok settle =D Main! Far picked puzzle no 24, and gilaaaa~ Pyh! ;p At first I thought psal memang th lupa main ne, rupanya hard! =p akhirnya smua give up mid-way =p and winner liat brapa bnyak bjawab AND lurus ;) and nth kalok~ lurus smua yg ku jwab =p haha, so I won that one =)

Second round zati joined in :D Oooo~ spreading ane wah =p This time medium, since tdi kpyhan~ and bagiku ane plg lagi pyh! Cm apakn!! 3 kali ku re-do, paksa lagi erase smua since I'm not using the book -_- Membazir masa ='( But akhirnya I came in 2nd, FifahJ manang -_- Nanti~~ it was sooooo close~ If only awal2 atu aku inda slh liat =p Last2 Syidah pn kn main~ but hbs msa~

D&T class ada new stuff lah! =D Ehm 'thing' psal satu plg sja tu and I don't really know what it is =/ Mcm cool plg~ That thing krajanya is to cut wood! :D Haha! Well atu inda plg new tu but cam Oooo~ it's easier for yg the small size =) Ntah eyh! I don't really know about this, cam noob setai2 kn explain rasanya :D

That night I need to buy some stuff to make stuff =D Okay~ cm stating the obvious plg tu, antam~ But bpa cm bnyak jln dah so I had to wait till kaka hbs kraja~ This is her 2nd job this year, yg 1st atu ea quit psal sasak them people inda bagi training but expected her to do things professionally and cm I heard my mum said something about first time someone stood up =p Ntah~ Drama-ish lah~ But apparently she likes her current job now even if mengalih~ Psal if compare ngan first ane g bnyak work and msa inda menantu~

So bpa hntar kaka blik rumah dlu since she gotta wake up early, then went to Nazmi~ =) Or was it bismi?? =/ NTAH! I still find it hard to know which one yg bookstore =p

And that night was weird, I was minding my own business then ada this kid sma his little sister~

Kid- "Aunty~ Mana beg untuk kanak2?"

Oooo~ I work there??? =p Haha!! Usually aku annoyed plg if cni, but his voice cam I dunno, innocent? And adinya cm ada that sad face, and cam ea ane protecting adinya and ea tunggu aku jwab and bwa adinya expecting aku ntuk bwa durang arh the bag place yth aku blank brabis apakn dibuat. Then drg dua ane bagi aku ths sad face ah!! Shoot! -_- Cair hatiku, I tried telling them I'm not pkerja sna but aku nda tau cna kn explain since inda jua drg pham apa yg ku ckp earlier, so akhirnya aku carikn durang the salesgirl and told her apa drg mau~ Then made sure the kids atu ikut ea =) Solved!

Back to my work, cari brg~ =) But then.... adath lagi!! Gila! First time ne 2x in a row =O

Ok yg the 2nd time aku sasak -_- This time opposite~ org tua lh and rude eyh!! Gila! Menahan sabar brabis ku time atu~ Rude eyh! ;/ But baik pnya psal, and my parents taught me well ntuk respect urg (seh~) and psal I know nda guna mrh2~ and guilty jua sja tu nanti~ diam sja =) I was gonna say something but the salesgirl td came back =D Phew~ She took over lh and she gave me that look, not the bad look, cam more like I dunno, cam ea kecalian lh and cm ksian kn~

That one ingat I was the photocopier =p I 'was' somewhat cematu, twice ;) Some of the best moment this year ;p

So yg atu lari ada lagi another man dtg and gila slajur ku jln laju2 out of that place =p Found what I needed and hands full gugur brg~ Some dude helped me, bwa ke counter =p Okay pekerja plg tu, I know it's his job but I was so thankful, psal baik ah =') Psal ada mrh atu plg mseh kale, and mcm I saw kindness eath touched =p haha, kay labih~ I mean urg brunei ane, cubath baik2 bckp -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment