Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm hungry

Spent all day finishing my so called 'work' =p And the first few stages was kinda frustrating since lma dh nda pkai sini. I couldn't figure out how to fit the exact size of my image, I wanted it as the background ah =( But nda dpt~ So cm biasa modify sja~ I cut out the rainbow from the image, pkai yg repeat sja then recycle rainbow atu arh banner =)

The banner simple sja, psal naleh buat and still sasak and dunno why all my brushes hilang ='( So I had to load lagi smula dari file =/ Bnyak tuu~ And I don't actually know the name of the brushes since slama ane liat icon nya sja, yth paksa try randomly ntuk find the ones that I want =/

I wonder if any of what I just said made sense... haha! =D Oh well, for now ok lah sdh tu, kalee~ :D Biarcia if inda, psal ada... =p

I think this is my 4th time pkai my own stuff, the first was my 2yrs old blog which I already tapuk =p Haha!! That was 2008! This is 2010! There's this huge gap, so I just created a new one =p but no~ I didn't delete it, used it for my lj as well. 2nd was my sis's blog then syaf's =)

Kaka sedang meng-arrange bilik, hmmpp -_- Mine is still like a dump site =p haha!! If aku ckp catu mesti ada urg bls 'aku pn kaliah, lagith teruk' woooh!~ Manada tu~ I have proof yg mine lagi teruk, psal slalu time rajin I took pics supaya dpt compare before/after and gilaaaalah!~ But bhapa jua =p

I'm hungry ='( Mum didn't cook anything apart from rice and yesterday's chicken I think =/ Luckily cookies ada =D

No comments:

Post a Comment