Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Do you want to go to the seaside

Watch this movie! :D

Awal2 membari sasak plg psal gilaaa confusing lah, but then I feel so smart~ HAHA! ;p I mean pham wah~ it all make sense then, and I really cried, it's really sad, especially with the last memory, and somewhere before it ='(

Or maybe psal I'm too emotional recently? Hmmmm... inda jua =p I think psal nada distractions and all yth focus yth bnar2 into the story yth... blabla...pokoknya the movie ♥

I like both the characters, usually neutral, and it's Jim Carrey, girlfriend Spiderman pun ada~ oddly namanya in this movie pun mary, I think =p Even Frodo the hobbits and... liatlh sendiri ;)

The story pendiknya psal this girlfriend erased her bf from her memory because of a fight, then the bf was gonna do the same thing because she did it first, and that's the story lh~ As we watch one memory from another being erased, but it's so sad psal then during the procedure the guy realized he wants to hold on to it, ntah~ It can be confusing but for me I like =)

If the things in this movie really exists, and if we were to fight someday because we've said some foolish things and I have the chance to take this procedure. Then I won't. Because I really could not see myself ever wanting the memories with you being erased, it's too valuable to me.

Because love, you've stepped into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment