Thursday, December 9, 2010

-_-

This is what I'm feeling now...

...grumpy -_-

Today...What a series of unfortunate events.

Refresh. Cannot. Refresh. Cannot. Refresh. Cannot. Refresh. Cannot.

UK-fc! ;(

Just when I need it most -_-

The lights went off just now, I was alone with my parents. Thankfully both of them stayed home because the neighbors, bro & both sis are away. Imagined if mum and dad went out, imagined if I didn't go to TM today and mum decided to stay there longer and dad went out. I'd be all alone!!! ='(

It was so dark and lonely and blah! Scares the hell out of me -_-" Usually there would be some lights still on, not tonight. Everything dark! And dad couldn't find the 'other candles' because that '2 candles' that I found has no strings and he didn't listen or even give me the chance when I said I want to fix it -_-" and mum was just ordering dad to 'search for it again', why didn't she just...(speeches) -_____-

Sometimes I wonder... nvm.

Could this day get any worse?

No comments:

Post a Comment