Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sekejap

I got a story to tell...

But mls~ Nanti th =p
"Hey students.. and Salam… Enjoying your exam so far? J I’m positive that you have finished doing you revision by now… I know this is a bit last minute BUT this is only to polish a bit of your answering techniques.. Just download the files attached… Good luck students… I pray for your success in all of your subjects! -Teacher Izy-

P/S: Please don’t disappoint me…"

Uh-oh

Aku belum start revision ah cher

0=O

"I’m positive that you have finished doing you revision by now…"

Okay this one really buat aku feel guilty =(

Start pun aku belum....

Neway... tomorrow Bio P2!

Woohoo! Last paper! Then no more memorizing =)

Amaths ada plg jua... but at least atu practice sja, I hope okay... Then all sciences pnya paper 1 =D

Then done! =')

Tho I feel like by the end of this week hbs sdh rasanya ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment