Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friday~ Friday~

I can't sleep! I really cannot sleep! Huhu! Seksa psal so paning now ='( And my throat is getting worst! Huhu! I don't want to get sick! Before, I would've said I'd love to so I can skip school, but now I just really don't want that. (Aww~ I'm less malas-er than before =') Finally! So glad about that :D )

Unfortunately, I do still think of not going to school later :p Haha! Sama juanya pmls mseh 2x5, wey! I slept early td because I was so dizzy, didn't get to study for my test, yth :D Then I set my alarm to wake me up at 12, so I have time to decide and think of how I should tell my dad & Hurin about not going to school with only 16c of credit left :p Haha! Sanggup~ Menyasal plg now, psal since then inda mau tdor blik ='( Huhu! And I still haven't decided --'

Dad, Mia & my bro coughing sja recently, drg cuti sdh msatu, my sister damam awal sdh a few weeks ago? Now tinggal me and my mum saja lagi~ Boo! I hope if dman pun it's just a one day thing, I don't want to get sick for esuk! ='(

Bridex starts kemarin! Ertinya my handsome mean man start sdh makin busy and occupied :o Eyyah~ haha! I don't want to kacau him much, the times when he's not busy is usually the time he needs the rest. So as a good girlfriend, I let him rest yes ;D Part of me ada plg mau kn tamak~ but biartia, after all this are done baruth Imma force you to spend time with me!! :D Hopefully tomorrow I get to meet him there, I really really miss him~ Hopefully menjadi smua amin :D

Ok! I am so very very dizzy and very very hungry and very lah very craving for yogurt and kebab right now!! ='( Sigh~ terseliur sja... Paning eyh! Adangth, good night!! Bye!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment